You can configure custom groups of investors for quick use on the search form. These groups are specific to each user.
To create an Investor Group, click on My Settings then select My Investor Groups.
The Available Investors list will display the investors approved for your site and that are set to Viewable. Follow these steps to create or edit a new investor group:
- Select the New Investor Group button on the My Investor Groups page.
- Enter a Group Name.
- Use the single arrows to add or remove an investor from a group. Use the double arrows to add or remove all investors.
- Select the Save button when finished.
Once your investor groups are configured, they will display on the My Investor Groups page. From that list you can:
- Select the pencil icon in an investor group row to edit that investor group.
- Select the trash can icon in an investor group row to delete that investor group.
When conducting a product search you can use Investor Groups to only search products from a particular set of investors.