This article describes Encompass integration configuration best practices.
New Business Channels
- When adding new business channels, make sure to review Configuration site settings such as markups and dynamic markups, as well as Lender site settings such as Entity Preferences and Emails.
- Consult with Optimal Blue Client Services to review the settings that will need to be configured, including our Fields to Not Export.
- Optimal Blue can be configured with multiple Encompass environments, including both production and test.
- This allows for customers to have access to Encompass’ testing environment and be able to test new versions of Encompass with Optimal Blue.
- The best practice is for the testing environment to mirror the Encompass production environment.
- Copying production loans cannot be used in test.
Encompass Auto Numbering
- It is a best practice to use the Encompass auto-numbering feature as Optimal Blue cannot allow any pushes to Encompass (Update Encompass or Request Lock) unless the Encompass Loan Identifier is received from Encompass.