This article explains how to disable an investor rule in Optimal Blue.
Disabling Investor Rules
Users are not able to delete an inherited investor rule. Instead, users can overlay the rule to not fire.
- From the Entity Selection tab, choose the investor with the rule you want to disable.
- Choose the Manage Products option from the activity selection menu on the right.
- Choose the appropriate product set or product where the rule needs to be disabled at. Consider this carefully as disabling the rule at the set level will turn the rule off for all products in the set.
- Choose the Eligibility or Adjustments option from the activity selection menu on the right.
- Locate the rule in the rule selection menu and click view/edit rule option from the activity selection menu on the right.
- Click the Overlay this Rule button.
- Click the Edit button for the Add New Condition option.
- Locate the FICO variable and set the operator to Less Than and set the Value to zero.
- Click Update to save.
NOTE: It is recommend users input a message in the comments section to document the rule has been disabled.