This is a full time not a contract position. We are unable to sponsor at this time. Must be located within a commutable distance to our Plano, TX office.
Optimal Blue is a software as a service provider of best in class industry leading services to the Mortgage Industry. Our platform touches nearly 1 of every 4 mortgage loans originated nationally. Our suite of Enterprise Lending Services helps Mortgage Banks, Community Banks and Credit Unions navigate the complex mortgage process from capital markets to point-of-sale and back.
As a key member of the software development team you will work as a part of an Agile software development team to produce cutting edge products for the mortgage industry. You will work with the business, product development, business analysts, quality assurance analysts and other talented developers. You will have ownership over your work and a real voice in the direction the platform takes.p>
We are looking for a bright and talented individual to play a key role in designing, coding, debugging, innovating and testing our award-winning software solutions. The ideal candidate is one who wants to work in a fun, fast paced, diverse Agile environment.
We are experts in our business and we are seeking an additional team member who will contribute to maintaining our standards of excellence and innovation as we continue to grow.
- A focus on quality and performance
- Great C# development skills
- Experience with REST, WEB API in high performance environments
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for the things you build
- Experience building enterprise solutions that scale
- Familiarity with distributed and decoupled software architecture
- A desire to produce great quality software while having fun
- Out of the box problem solving skills
- High energy with a positive attitude and great communication skills
- Experience in working with new technologies and paving a path of innovation
- A great team oriented attitude with a drive for success
- A desire to learn in a rapid paced environment
- A great Agile work environment with the best teammates you have ever worked with
- An environment that is pushing the limits of technology and finding new ways to apply technology to solving problems
- Loads of smart people
- All the great coffee and soda you can drink and a free team lunch every week (it really is free!)
- Progressive management who fully support Agile, Quality and cutting edge technology
- An office environment that encourages collaboration
- A strong company with consistently great growth
- Exciting projects that require investment and ownership on the part of all team members
You Might Have:
- Experience working with AI
- Real world experience in BI
- You know what AI and BI stand for
- Experience with cloud environments and technologies such as Azure
- An addiction to coffee and technology
- Experience with Angular 2.0
- Experience with Document Database
Optimal Blue believes in investing in its employees and therefore provides many benefits for each employee. These benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, casual dress, paid time off, holidays, massages, gym membership, and 401K.
Please send all correspondences to email@example.com.