Users can start a new search at any time by selecting the New Search link in the left-side navigation column.
This article contains step-by-step instructions for completing a New Search. Complete the search form with the scenario information to be used in the product and pricing search. Required information is indicated by a red bar at the start of the input field.
Entering Loan Information
1. Select the Loan Type. Based on the selected loan type, additional fields will display for use in the base and total loan amount calculation. Only one loan type can be selected per search.
2. Select the Product Type(s).
3. Select the desired Term and Amortization Type.
4. Select the Loan Purpose.
5. Enter the Purchase Price. The Appraised Value will update to match the purchase price and can be changed as needed.
6. Enter the Base Loan Amount. The LTV percentage will automatically calculate based on the Purchase Price and Base Loan Amount.
Total Loan Amount
Based on the selected loan type the Base Loan Amount and the Total Loan Amount calculator will include the UFMIP/PMI/Guaranty Fee or Funding Fee amounts to determine a Total Loan Amount.
For Conventional and USDA loans the LTV is calculated using the Total Loan Amount.
For FHA & VA loans the LTV is calculated using the Base Loan Amount.
7. Select the Subordinate Financing box if applicable. Additional fields will open to further define the type of subordinate financing to be included.
Using Expanded Guidelines
Selecting Expanded Guidelines for the Loan Type opens additional input fields at the bottom of the page. As options are selected for these fields, additional fields are presented.
Selecting a Housing Event Type displays the Housing Event Seasoning field.
Selecting a Bankruptcy Type displays the Bankruptcy Outcome and Bankruptcy Seasoning fields.
Entering Borrower Information
1. Enter the Loan Level FICO to be used in the search.
2. Enter a DTI Ratio.
3. Enter the number of months of Reserves.
4. Enter number of Properties Finances.
5. Select the Citizenship type.
6. Select any additional parameters applicable for the scenario.
Entering Property Information
1. Select the Occupancy type.
2. Select the Number of Units and Type.
3. Select the Legal Structure.
If more than one unit is selected for the Number of Units, the Legal Structure options include “Not Condo, Co-op or PUD.”
4. Select Yes or No for Manufactured and enter the Property Zip code. The State and County fields update based on the zip code.
If the ZIP Code includes multiple counties, select the county where the property is located and select Update.
Entering Product Characteristics
1. Select whether to search by Desired Price or Desired Rate.
2. Select if the search scenario includes Interest Only or a Buydown schedule.
3. Enter the Desired Lock Period. Additional lock periods can be reviewed in the search results.
4. Select the checkbox for Fees In or Borrower Paid Compensation if applicable. By default, searches are run as lender paid compensation, if no compensation plan is configured, results return with $0.00 compensation.
5. Select whether escrow requirement will be waived.
6. Select if an Automated Underwriting System is applicable.
7. You can specify which of your investors you want to search per scenario. The Default is “All Investors”. If you have created investor groups you will be able to select them here.
When you have completed entering the search criteria, select either the Save Scenario or Submit button.