This document provides information about the enhancements and other resolved issues included in the 2019.12 release of the family of Optimal Blue products. This release will occur on December 12, 2019, beginning at 10:00 PM CT. The Optimal Blue system may be intermittently unavailable during the installation of this release.
This release includes:
- Improved UI, navigation and additional data options available on the Change Request Admin screen.
- The first steps in removing unnecessary PII from the Optimal Blue system.
- Updated reporting to further streamline and reconcile year-end loan amount changes.
- Enhanced price concession secondary loan export functionality to include reason documentation.
- More information on the BESTX™ MI enhancement.
With this release, we will be deploying the final enhancements needed to begin migrating client Configuration Sites to Microsoft Azure. The migration is expected to take several weeks, migrating small groups of clients at a time.
If you have questions about the date your Config site will be migrating to Azure or any of the updates in this release, please contact Client Services at email@example.com or by calling 1-844-465-1001.
Download the Release Notes.
View the release webcast: