There are several possible reasons pricing could be returning all nines.
1) Check the pricing source:
Product may have been discontinued
Investor may not have activated pricing yet
If the pricing for the specific product is sourced to another investor, go to that investor entity and see if there is pricing available.
2) Look for any Eligibility rules that are using ‘Filter/Remove product from results’. When using this action, the product will still display in a configuration search, but pricing will show as 9.99
3) Check for any adjustment rules that may have been scripted incorrectly. (ex: the adjustment may have intended to adjust $500, but was accidentally input as adjust 500pts.
4) Check for any adjustment rules that have a min/max price cutoff rule
5) Check delivery pad (ex: The only lock period available is 15 days and there is a 20 day delivery pad)
Delete above and send to customer:
There are several possible reasons pricing could be showing all 9’s or N/A. I will research and be in touch with you shortly.