**To schedule this training, contact your Optimal Blue Client Success Manager.**
The Configuration Site – Business Channel Activities Training introduces you to the features that can be performed at the Business Channel or user group level by the internal Optimal Blue Administrator. In this course, you will study the multiple settings for applying markups, fee schedules and LO Compensation schedules as well as features for testing and managing data within Optimal Blue. The course covers the following main areas:
- Entity Preferences, Product Search, Branch Margin Manager
- Config Reports, Investor Login Mgmt, System Audits
- Fee Schedules, Markup Levels, Markup Schedules
- Dynamic Markups & Rounding, Rate/Price Selection Options
- Product Workflow Configuration (Extended Lock Fees and Float Down)
- Manage QM Policies
Lesson 1: Entity Preferences, Product Search
- Entity Preferences for the Business Channel: Name, Type, Investor Names Display
- Product Search: Review results from Originator point of view / Testing
- Product Category Customization
Lesson 2: Config Reports, Investor Login Management, System Audits
- Configuration Reports: Review customer specific information configured in Optimal Blue; track the location of markups, overlays, users, etc.
- Investor Logins: Keep investor login credentials current so investor information is displaying accurately in Optimal Blue.
- System Audits: Review reports designed to detect potential scripting inaccuracies.
Lesson 3: Fee Schedules, Markup Levels, Markup Schedules
- Fee Schedules- Configure Fee Schedules by product type, business channel/user group, or several other loan variables.
- Markup Levels- Build different levels/labels for markup categories
- Markup Schedules- Configure markups differently by product type and business channel/user group to apply consistently across entire investor base
Lesson 4: Dynamic Markups and Rounding, Rate/Price Selection Options
- Dynamic Markups and Rounding- Select from several different Dynamic Markup and/or Rounding strategies; can apply differently by product type and business channel/user group
- Rate/Price Selection Options- Configure how prices, fees, rates and lock periods display to originators
Lesson 5: Product Workflow Configuration (Extended Lock Fees and Float Down)
- Extended Lock Fee Configuration
- Float Down Configuration
Lesson 6: Manage QM Policies
- Customize QM Policies by Product Type / Business Channel / User Group