Optimal Blue allows you to configure the display of final pricing to the originator. Options include displaying the full rate price grid with only one zero cost option, displaying a range above or below a target price, displaying specific rates or prices and configuring min/max cutoffs for rate, price and lock period.
How to Video:
Configuring Rate/Price Selection Options
Optimal Blue allows you to configure the display of final pricing to the originator. Options include displaying the full rate price grid, a range above or below a target price, or specific rates or prices, and min/max cutoffs for rate, price, and lock periods.
- From the Configuration site, select the business channel for which you want to configure a rate/price selection strategy.
Click Rate/Price Selection Options in the Activity Selection menu.
- To add a new strategy, click the Add New Strategy button.
Note: To view or edit existing strategies, click the View/Edit icon next to that strategy.
- Enter a name that describes the strategy in the Schedule Name field.
Choose the appropriate display option, and configure the additional parameters. The additional parameters vary, depending on the option that you select (see the User Guide for additional information).
Choose the # of Rates that you want to display Above and Below an indicated Price. This option shows the number of rates above your configured price.
Choose the specific Prices you want to display. Using this setting, the system only displays those prices and the rates associated with those prices. Enter the target price(s). To add more than one price, click the Add Entry button, and enter the price into the text box. If necessary, remove an entry by clicking the Remove Entry button.
Max Price Cap. This option allows you to cap the maximum price at a specified price.
Cap Pricing at the lower of par plus LO Compensation or LO requested Desired Price. This options allows you to display the lower of two prices (par plus LO compensation or the LO requested desired price.)
- Click Save Strategy.
Tip: To apply the strategy to all product categories, click Apply to All.
- On the confirmation dialog box, click OK.
Click the Back to Strategy List button.
- To assign a price strategy to a product category, go to the Product Categories Assignments section. Choose the appropriate strategy for each product category. Remember, the product category assignment applies to all products across all investors.
Click the Update Assignments button.