This document is a quick overview of how to create a Support Ticket child.
For the Full Support Ticket Procedures, see:
A child ticket, which will be sent to the Content Team, will automatically include the original Description from the parent ticket PLUS the last note in the parent ticket.
- Add a note with all details you want the Content team to know about.
- Confirm Type = OB Support Ticket
- Select the Investor, input the Support Ticket # Click Update
- Click Parent Child and select “Add Child Using Templates”
- Look for your pod’s child template (after the first time, it will be listed in your Recently Used)
- Select the Child Ticket and click Create
- This will create a child ticket in the Content Specialists group.
You can view the child ticket by clicking on the link in the Parent Child section.
The Content Specialist will communicate by adding a note in the child ticket, which will flow to the parent ticket.
To respond, the Client Advisor will add a note to the parent ticket which will flow to the child ticket.
Follow remaining Support Ticket Procedures.