This article describes how to set the parameters for display of origination style search results for your originators. The parameters set here determine how search results will display for the loan originator in both search results and the results detail display.
From your Lender site:
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Click on the Search Results (Origination Style) link.
Setting Search Results Style
- Select the Entity.
- Establish the tabs and the information they will return in the results.
- Change tab name if desired.
- Select the Enabled checkbox to show the tab in the results.
- Set the Tab Order.
- Set the Extra Parameters for the associated tab.
- Set lock form Price Selection Preference.
- If desired, select Apply to all Entities checkbox.
- Click the Update button.
This section enables you to select the fields that will display in the results summary view and then set the order in which they will appear. Once fields are selected the Display Name can be changed. Make your selections and click Update Fields and Update Display Name as needed.
This section enables you to select the fields to display in the details view and then set the order in which they will appear. The display name for selected fields can be changed for this section as well. Make your selections and click Update Fields and Update Display Name as needed.