The steps below may help you solve any issues you may be having with Calyx Point redirecting or not loading LoansifterNOW.
- This feature must be enabled on your Loansifter account. If you receive an error message stating you do not have permission, please contact your Loansifter account owner to confirm they have enabled Calyx for users on the Subscription Management, Feature Management tab.
- Make sure you are choosing the LoansifterNOW option from the Calyx Interfaces, Product and Pricing menu. If you do not see this option available, go to the Help menu and select Update Interfaces.
- LoansifterNOW is only available with Calyx version 10.2 or newer.
- If you do not see LoansifterNOW in your Product and Pricing Interfaces list in Calyx, go to the Help menu in Calyx and run Update Interfaces.
- You must have Internet Explorer loaded on your computer.
- If you are still having issues contact Calyx Support at 800-342-2599, option 1.